I'm In Blue ...

Share It up man !!! all kinda o' problemo can disolve if we can share ... not with anyone else ... with this blog we can share all our feel .. cheers ^.^

 
Other things
K O S O N G
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus. Cubo lah artian kok santiang
Other things
....
Other things
L o a d i n g ...
Other things
Hmmm ...
Incomplete ...
Monday, July 18, 2005
I'm sleep late this day, cause i play Xian The Great Merchan at night .. oooh play the game .. i can't leave that habit ... cause i like game so much :D ... exactly i sleep at 08:00AM after cryon shinchan end at RCTI ... :D that cartoon so funny maybe much ppl like that cartoon too ...

Hump ... i lay down my tired body on a smelt bed :D .. yeah smelt but if too sleepy a smelt one become a nice one ... that can make a sweet dream .. yeah sweet dream ...

I meet a good lookin girl at place that i don't know where too .. she smile to me and i ... she ask me "can I sit beside U" and i say "sure", after a good conversation .. i gat her ... and the moment begin ... she lay beside me .... she kiss me ... she touch me and I ... ZzZZzzzz ... =p~ ...

oUghtt .. really a nice dream ... but not complete yet ... cause show between she and me have no end yet "tagantuang" at that time some one call me .. he say "bam .. bam .. jago bam ... da mas nyuruah njagoan .. bisa ka blantoeng sabanta" .. and i see my mobil to look ... wat time is ... ouHHh 11:10AM .. but call of duty can't be reject for me ... i wake up with incomplete dream ... and don't know when will be continue .. -_- ... maybe next dream and maybe not ... :D
posted by Bram @ 12:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Bram
Home: Bukittinggi, West Sumatera, Indonesia
About Me: Biasa dipanggil Bram.. Om Bram.. Pak Bram.. Uncu.. Ayah.. Aa' and many more lah..
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Ariangna Blog

BRham

© 2005 I'm In Blue ... Template by Isnaini Dot Com